Maybe you've heard of "The 5 Love Languages" - a powerful relationship tool to learn how others give and receive love. I credit that book with transforming many of my closest relationships.
As an avid student of human performance, and a serial entrepreneur who has risked it all more than once, I've uncovered a powerful insight - Personal Currency.
- We confuse money with personal currency.
- Money is not personal currency. It's a commodity we spend.
- Personal currency is what we DO with money.
So, if you suddenly won $10,000 and all of your basic needs were met, would you save it, head out on luxurious vacation or give it to someone in need?
How you answer that question depends on your "personal currency" - which is 1/3 driven by your values, 1/3 driven by perspective and 1/3 driven by unconscious barriers around money and abundance.
Over the last 10 years I've studied abundance and prosperity and uncovered 5 Personal Currencies that affect our ability to create success and prosperity. Here are the 5 Personal Currencies and their "currency motto."
- Security: There is never enough
- Freedom: I'll do it MY way
- Love & Family: Together is more
- Fun & Joy: Enjoy it now, you can't take it with you
- Making a Difference: Sharing is caring
Which resonates with you and why? How does this shape your views about money, success, abundance and prosperity?
If you want to learn how to use your Personal Currency to create more success and abundance, join me for the Prosperity Challenge - and learn how to create prosperity, wealth and success.