My dream is simple: I want to inspire the potential in others, specifically…to inspire their transformation, so they too can have MORE.
Over the past nine years, the Succeed On Purpose team evolved our programs and tools to world-class status. And, we’ve helped thousands along the way.
Now, it’s time for a bigger stage. We are ready to inspire millions, and our brand needed to evolve in anticipation of that bigger stage.
We don’t just “hope” for a bigger stage, we expect a bigger stage. Why? Because we’ve used these transformational tools on ourselves. Expectation is the path to MORE.
I’ve explained this to thousands of students... The first person we must “help” with our purpose (since our purpose serves others) is ourselves. What was holding Succeed On Purpose back from that bigger stage was my own fear of being seen; my fears of that bigger stage.
My doubts included:
- Is our content that good?
- Am I ready? Seriously, if Oprah called (because she WILL)... am I ready? Truly ready?
In the past few years, despite numerous setbacks, my answer to those doubts became more clear AND more certain. Yes, our content is that good and yes, I’m ready. We are ready.
So to prepare for that bigger stage, we began to evolve our brand starting with a logo redesign.
We wanted to address:
1) Structure: The old logo was stacked and restricted. It’s time to unleash purpose from being held back.
2) Placement: The word SUCCEED needed to be bolder. There’s a divinity to doing anything on purpose, but we fear that by putting purpose first, we can’t have as much success. Purpose OR success? Meaning OR money? It doesn’t have to be one or the other. We have more success, when we build our life ON purpose. So, we wanted SUCCEED to be bolder and take a prominent position in the brand.
3) Movement: Succeed On Purpose is about transformation. We offer revolutionary ideas, tools and content, all of which are divinely inspired. Transformation isn’t stagnant, it propels us forward.
4) Color: The original colors were in contrast with each other. Our new colors have a harmonious and contemporary feel. That’s the power of Succeed On Purpose. The integration of light into our world.
So... here it is. The new Succeed On Purpose. It’s time!
Described as part Tony Robbins and part Wayne Dyer, Terri is a world class business growth expert, serial entrepreneur, and life transformation coach with a purpose to inspire potential. In a career that spans more than 25 years, she has launched, owned, sold, rebranded or turned around more than 40 brands. She has authored several books, and created game-changing models for business and personal success. Terri is the Founder and CEO of Succeed On Purpose Inc.
Being born into a wealthy family does not guarantee that a person can legitimately CREATE wealth later in life, which is not the same as inheriting wealth. What rich people do have is the belief that wealth is attainable. They expect it.
Are you like most 9-to-5ers, “working for the weekend," only to have the Sunday Night Blues kick in with a vengeance? If you can relate, it may be time to consider new career options. For me, I chose learning how to start a business.
We frequently BLOCK abundance by not trusting our own power, and instead seeking power externally. As a result, we look at where we are and judge it as not enough. Creating abundance can be EASY, even though the ego would like us to think that it’s hard.