My dream is simple: I want to inspire the potential in others, specifically…to inspire their transformation, so they too can have MORE.
Over the past nine years, the Succeed On Purpose team evolved our programs and tools to world-class status. And, we’ve helped thousands along the way.
Now, it’s time for a bigger stage. We are ready to inspire millions, and our brand needed to evolve in anticipation of that bigger stage.
We don’t just “hope” for a bigger stage, we expect a bigger stage. Why? Because we’ve used these transformational tools on ourselves. Expectation is the path to MORE.
I’ve explained this to thousands of students... The first person we must “help” with our purpose (since our purpose serves others) is ourselves. What was holding Succeed On Purpose back from that bigger stage was my own fear of being seen; my fears of that bigger stage.
My doubts included:
- Is our content that good?
- Am I ready? Seriously, if Oprah called (because she WILL)... am I ready? Truly ready?
In the past few years, despite numerous setbacks, my answer to those doubts became more clear AND more certain. Yes, our content is that good and yes, I’m ready. We are ready.
So to prepare for that bigger stage, we began to evolve our brand starting with a logo redesign.
We wanted to address:
1) Structure: The old logo was stacked and restricted. It’s time to unleash purpose from being held back.
2) Placement: The word SUCCEED needed to be bolder. There’s a divinity to doing anything on purpose, but we fear that by putting purpose first, we can’t have as much success. Purpose OR success? Meaning OR money? It doesn’t have to be one or the other. We have more success, when we build our life ON purpose. So, we wanted SUCCEED to be bolder and take a prominent position in the brand.
3) Movement: Succeed On Purpose is about transformation. We offer revolutionary ideas, tools and content, all of which are divinely inspired. Transformation isn’t stagnant, it propels us forward.
4) Color: The original colors were in contrast with each other. Our new colors have a harmonious and contemporary feel. That’s the power of Succeed On Purpose. The integration of light into our world.
So... here it is. The new Succeed On Purpose. It’s time!
With the soulfulness of Wayne Dyer and the entrepreneurial spirit of Richard Branson, Terri is a world-class business growth expert, social impact investor, and serial entrepreneur whose purpose is to inspire potential. With her own money, Terri built a portfolio of purposeful companies, Share On Purpose, Inc., and now invests in and creates mission-driven start-ups.
In a career that spans more than 25 years, Terri has launched, owned, sold, rebranded or turned around more than 40 companies. She is known for her game-changing business models and personal transformation frameworks.
Everything she built came directly from a wellspring of perseverance and soulful resiliency, which she openly shares through her first purposeful brand, Succeed On Purpose.
Mindset is essential to reach any goal. A positive mindset fuels success, and a negative mindset can prevent it. This is true in all areas of life, most notably entrepreneurship. There are three phases to building a powerful entrepreneurial mindset.
The more we allow our business to be fueled by a connection to something bigger than ourselves, the more success we experience. Which is why we must also honor the brilliant work of others. How do you give attribution and still leverage great ideas?