My dream is simple: I want to inspire the potential in others, specifically…to inspire their transformation, so they too can have MORE.
Over the past nine years, the Succeed On Purpose team evolved our programs and tools to world-class status. And, we’ve helped thousands along the way.
Now, it’s time for a bigger stage. We are ready to inspire millions, and our brand needed to evolve in anticipation of that bigger stage.
We don’t just “hope” for a bigger stage, we expect a bigger stage. Why? Because we’ve used these transformational tools on ourselves. Expectation is the path to MORE.
I’ve explained this to thousands of students... The first person we must “help” with our purpose (since our purpose serves others) is ourselves. What was holding Succeed On Purpose back from that bigger stage was my own fear of being seen; my fears of that bigger stage.
My doubts included:
- Is our content that good?
- Am I ready? Seriously, if Oprah called (because she WILL)... am I ready? Truly ready?
In the past few years, despite numerous setbacks, my answer to those doubts became more clear AND more certain. Yes, our content is that good and yes, I’m ready. We are ready.
So to prepare for that bigger stage, we began to evolve our brand starting with a logo redesign.
We wanted to address:
1) Structure: The old logo was stacked and restricted. It’s time to unleash purpose from being held back.
2) Placement: The word SUCCEED needed to be bolder. There’s a divinity to doing anything on purpose, but we fear that by putting purpose first, we can’t have as much success. Purpose OR success? Meaning OR money? It doesn’t have to be one or the other. We have more success, when we build our life ON purpose. So, we wanted SUCCEED to be bolder and take a prominent position in the brand.
3) Movement: Succeed On Purpose is about transformation. We offer revolutionary ideas, tools and content, all of which are divinely inspired. Transformation isn’t stagnant, it propels us forward.
4) Color: The original colors were in contrast with each other. Our new colors have a harmonious and contemporary feel. That’s the power of Succeed On Purpose. The integration of light into our world.
So... here it is. The new Succeed On Purpose. It’s time!
Known as part Wayne Dyer and part Richard Branson, Terri is a world class business growth expert, serial entrepreneur, and life transformation coach with a purpose to inspire potential. In a career that spans more than 25 years, she has launched, owned, sold, rebranded or turned around more than 40 brands. She has authored several books, and created game-changing models for business and personal success. Terri is the Founder and CEO of Succeed On Purpose Inc.
I learned to “assume positive intent,” meaning no matter what another person says or does, rather than immediately judging them, I instead would assume positive intent. I assumed they meant well or were doing their best.
Have you noticed that very few people can apply the Law of Attraction and get results every time? For some, it works just occasionally or not at all. There are obstacles that hold us back, but we've got the key to overcoming them.